Thursday 13 February 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT - CYANOGENMOD INSTALLER BETA!

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
CYANOGENMOD INSTALLER BETA!
#CyanogenMod #CyanogenModInstaller #Android

Good evening, Good Friends! How are you? Thank goodness that the weather has eased up somewhat today and I am hoping it stays that way through the night! There’s nothing like a gale wind force threatening to blow the walls down to keep me awake at night! There again, I don’t sleep! I am an insomniac and writing these articles keep me occupied!

Hey, how have you been getting on with rooting your Android handset? Here’s some good news and some bad news...

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT ROOTING

http://synapse-circuit.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/rooting-for-you-part-4.html

HAVE A BREAK, HAVE A KITKAT
Isn’t it a pain when Google announces the latest version of Android to find yourself waiting until your network sanctions the upgrade? Or your handset is so outdated that an upgrade to the latest version is out of the question! Bah! Phooey!

The only option you have to possibly get the latest Android on your device is to root it and mod it! If you have seen my articles on “Rooting” you will know that this process can be a pain in the ass! Can I say “ass”? Oh, yes, I can! Lol! Through the process of rooting I have come to hate HTC! Lol! Anyway...

The good news first... The good news is that CyanogenMod Inc has released a beta app that not only roots your handset it installs a CyanogenMod ROM onto the handset too! Yay! However, don’t get too excited... The CyanogenMod installer may not support your device i.e. my HTC One X for example! I don’t know about you but I find HTC handsets a pain to root and I would have wanted for you to not go through all that pain! Other handsets are fairly straightforward to root i.e. Samsung Galaxy S1 to 4! So, if you are prepared to do some research you’d be able to root your phone with ease! However, the CyanogenMod installer simplifies the process somewhat!

NO BREAK FOR HTC ONE X
After installing the latest CyanogenMod KitKat ROM on my beautiful Galaxy S2 I thought I’d do the same for my HTC One X. Everything was going smoothly until the installation was aborted for no real reason... I have yet to investigate this phenomenon... Stay tuned or figure it out for yourselves (if you are unfortunate to own an HTC One X).

KITKAT (CYANOGENMOD) IS SWEET
Yes, it sure is! KitKat on my Samsung Galaxy S2 is so sweet! It has transformed the usability somewhat! CyanogenMod KitKit is faster than Jelly Bean and it looks more refined graphically and as an interface! Wonderful!

Still, all is not lost on the HTC One X! My only recourse was to install the latest Jelly Bean and you know what? I am very, very impressed! If you have been reading my articles on the subject of HTC then you will know that I love the designs but hate practically everything else – especially the battery life! Oh, you know that I have been complaining about the nonexistent battery on the HTC One X! Well, I am very happy to state that the battery life has improved somewhat due to the CyanogenMod latest or last version of Jelly Bean! Goody! I can only hope that the issue preventing me from installing KitKat on my HTC One X will be resolved soon!

DOWNLOAD THE CYANOGENMOD INSTALLER RIGHT NOW!
Go to the link below and follow the instructions... Oh, another thing... So far the installer is only available for Windows! Bummer! But then again, if you are proficient at rooting, etc then you are probably not missing much...

http://beta.download.cyanogenmod.org/install

What do you reckon?   

Take good care!


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment