Sunday 16 February 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT 7 DAYS TO GO... GALAXY S5

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
7 DAYS TO GO... THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 WILL BE REVEALED...
#Samsung #GalaxyS5 #GS5 #MWC2014

Good late evening / early morning, Good Friends! I am getting ready to wrap it up for this session! I see that you are enjoying my articles! Good! That makes me so very, very happy!

Are you foaming at the mouth over the Samsung Unpacked event on the 24th of this month? I am certainly getting there! Hahahaha!

DÉJÀ VU? WISHFUL THINKING?
Yes, as always I have fallen for one of the concept images out there of what will be the Galaxy S5! I was trying to avoid it but I just cannot help it! I find myself wishing that a particular concept design will be it! But wait a minute! That concept looks awfully familiar! Didn’t I see it at the 2013 CES? Yes, Samsung demonstrated their YOUM display and showed off a prototype handset that looks remarkably like one of the concept renderings of the Galaxy S5! Gosh!

FEELING...
I’ve got a nagging feeling that what we will see on the 24th will be more of a refinement of the prototype handset.

What I would love is if the display was a high resolution plastic as demonstrated in the video below! This would mean no more horrid screen breakage!

But is the YOUM technology ready? We’ve seen the Galaxy Round and it wasn’t released in large numbers because it is understood that Samsung is not able to deliver high volumes of the flexible display! I am also inclined to believe that Samsung had to release the Round just to be the first! Samsung are not only competing with Apple but LG too! LG seems to have a flexible display technology in the works that threatens to detract from what Samsung is preparing or has prepared! You have probably noticed that LG has released a couple of stunning handsets of late that I will write about soon!

The bottom line is that all the major Android manufacturers are gunning to topple Samsung from its rightly deserved number one spot and so they have to deliver something very special on the 24th!


What do you reckon?
Take good care!

Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment