Thursday 13 February 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT ANDROID APPS – THE LATEST!

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
ANDROID APPS – THE LATEST!

#Android #Apps #AndroidApps

Good evening, Good Friends! How are you doing tonight (22:21, London, UK)? I hope you are keeping warm in this savage winter! Brrrr! Feeling the cold as I type...

Here are some of my favourite apps of late!

 A BETTER CAMERA
This is a great camera app to replace the app on your handset or tablet! It works very, very well! I will upload some pictures at some point to show you! I used this on my HTC One X and I could swear that the result was much better than the camera inherent with the CyanogenMod Jelly Bean ROM! But, hey! Don’t take my word for it! Check it out here:

A Better Camera: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.almalence.opencam

Be aware that to get the full capabilities of this excellent app you’ll have to purchase the commercial version of the app.

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.almalence.opencam_plus




CLEAN MASTER (CLEANER) - FREE
Recently I noticed that my Galaxy S2 was stuffed to the brim and what’s more, I hardly had much on it! So, I downloaded Clean Master and I was quite shocked to realize that I had over 500 MB of unwanted files! It really works! Check it out here:

Clean Master: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard

I haven’t found the need for the paid for version... But who knows? One day I might go for it as it does an impressive job!



DU SPEED BOOSTER (CLEANER)
Here’s an alternative to the Clean Master app! I like it a lot! I use it on my Motorola RAZRi to great effect! It has a unique “space age” interface! Check it out here:

DU Speed Booster: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dianxinos.optimizer.duplay

 Entirely free! Whoohoo!

What do you reckon?   

Take good care!


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment