Monday 1 September 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT SIGHTINGS 3 GALAXY TAB 2

Above: Do you see the Samsung Galaxy Tab in her right hand?
Photo taken on the Samsung Galaxy S2 running Cyanogenmod.
SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SIGHTINGS 3:
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2


Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers. What’s happening? As always I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your tech amongst many things!

EVERYDAY LIFE
#Samsung #GalaxyTab2 #GalaxyTab #AndroidTablet #AndroidTablets
#GalaxyAlpha #SamsungGalaxyNote4 #GalaxyAlpha #GalaxyS5LTE #GalaxyS5Prime #GalaxyTabS #SamsungUNPACKED2014Episode2 #Mega2 #GalaxyS6

CHILD’S PLAY
1 September 2014, North London:
Earlier on today I did a bit of shopping and was pleasantly surprised to see a child with a Samsung tablet! It looks like a Galaxy Tab 2 but I can’t be sure! I had to be very discrete in taking the picture as one cannot be too careful these days! I wanted to get a closer shot but thought the better of it! Lol!

The Samsung tablet was very comfortable in the hands of a child and it wasn’t even the specific child model that Samsung also does! Gosh!

The little girl’s mother was busy paying for the shopping whilst her daughter kept herself amused with the tablet!

IT’S HAPPENING
As predicted, Android tablets are starting to come out in the open! Android tablets are going to be commonplace on the streets and it is happening in London, UK! I am quite sure that this phenomenon is happening all over the UK and the world! In the UK, London (where I am based) I expect to see more tablets in the coming months and certainly after Christmas! Over here in the UK we have quite a few electronic goods stores such as PC World, Maplins and a whole bunch of computer shops! In addition to that we have the hypermarkets that not only sell food but electrical goods too! And, of course, we have a fair amount of mobile device shops too... But as it does there are a wash of Android tablets to be had and come October / November I predict there will be major sales to make room for the new tablets to hit the shelves in time for Christmas! I think we’ll be seeing decent tablets in sale for under £50!!! I would imagine that there will be a few 3G enabled tablets for a tad under £100! So, if you have busted your handset beyond repair it could be the time to replace it with a 3G enabled tablet! Oh, goody! I have a couple busted handsets and I may replace one with such a tablet! They are great for social networking, YouTube, non-CPU intensive games / productivity! All on a nice big screen!

Yes, Synapse Circuit Readers! I will be keeping a lookout for more tablets on the streets! I have yet to see the iPad / mini!

The score so far:

LG G Pad 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 & 3

Something to think about...

THANKS FOR READING...
Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

STANDBY FOR REVIEWS AND COMPETITIONS!


Yes, I am well aware that the site is due an update soon! It’s coming...

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment