Monday 2 September 2013

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3, SEPTEMBER 4th


I think this is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3, SEPTEMBER 4th!

#Samsung #SamsungGalaxyNote3 #GalaxyNote3 #Berlin #IFABerlin

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! It’s been a short while since I’ve written an article! A holiday was well overdue! Lol! I hope you’ve had a good summer holiday and if you’re still on it I hope you will make the most of it to the max!

SAMSUNG ARE GEARING UP (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) TO RELEASE THE GALAXY NOTE 3 & GEAR SMARTWATCH!!!!
Yes, yes, yes! Soon the whole world will get to know what much anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note 3 entails. As usual we get the image leaks and spec speculation. Here’s the anticipated spec:

5.68” 1080p display, 3 GB RAM and a 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilisation and 3x optical zoom. Gosh!
It is expected to come in two versions – one with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and one with a 1.8GHz octa-core Exynos processor. It has been said that Samsung are having overheating problems with their octa-core processor, what a shame.

One of the anticipations / expectations of the Note 3 is that it will be able to record video in 4K! Wow!

4K VIDEO RECORDING
Revolutionary? No. 4K video was inevitable. That’s the nature of tech. There’s a strong possibility that 4K will be a feature with the next iPhone. Now could that be iPhone 5S or 6? But iOS 7 is prepared for it.

Acer has beaten both Apple and Samsung to the punch because the Liquid S2 is the first smartphone or, in this case, phablet, to be able to record video in 4K!

Jeez... I can remember the days of trying to capture analogue video from a Hi8 tape to the computer hard drive! I cannot begin to tell you what a hassle that was! And if you have no idea what I am writing about then consider yourself to be very, very fortunate indeed.

Prepare to upgrade some of your hardware!

CARBON FIBRE / METAL?
I am probably the only person or at least one of the few who wants to keep the Galaxy range plastic. If you have been reading my articles then you will know why! OK, I’ll tell you: Plastic is more durable than metal and does not suffer from scratches, scuffs and dents. I reckon that’s why it is possible for the Galaxy premium range of handsets can have a removable back for the battery.

There are rumours abound that the Note 3 will feature either a carbon fibre or metal body or perhaps a combination of both carbon fibre and metal? I think metal for a handset that is primarily screen is a waste of time if it meant that the battery was non-removable. I wonder how many HTC One owners are suffering from sudden battery death. After purchasing a second hand One X I can tell you that I will never go for a handset with a non-removable battery again.

AVAILABILITY
Apparently the UK is expected to see the Note 3 go on sale on the 16 September 2013 on the Three network. It has yet to be ascertained whether or not it’ll be available for purchase or pre-order on that date.

At this rate I am looking at the Galaxy Note 4 by the time my contract runs out! Lol! Mercy!

GEAR SMARTWATCH
The other much talked about device is the Samsung Gear smartwatch. It is said that the smartwatch is not capable of making calls and that it is intended to compliment, I presume, the Galaxy set of premium handsets. Think of it as a cursor – an extension to the smartphone / phablet that is like the equivalent of a remote control. I envisage being able to read notifications and accept calls through the Gear smartwatch that originates from the handset.

I am very curious to find out what the Gear is all about and I will be put out of my misery come the 4th September 2013!

GALAXY NOTE SECOND GENERATION TABLET?
Knowing Samsung as I have come to know them, it would be a surprise to see the release of a new tablet. It could be the Galaxy Note second generation set of tablets that will possibly start with a 12” and 10” versions will also be revealed on the 4th.

I am very, very curious about aspects such as the screen resolution; I think that it is about time that Samsung adds a retina beating screen to their range of tablets! They cost enough! Lol!

We’ll see! Roll on Unpacked 4 September 2013!

What do you reckon?   

Take good care!


Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!

 

Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment