Tuesday 3 September 2013

HUGO BARRA: A DEPARTURE?


What's Sergey doing on Glass or should I say who's he doing? 

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
HUGO BARRA: A DEPARTURE?
#HugoBarra #
Xiaomi

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! Jeez, what a time for me to be taking a break to learn that Google’s Hugo Barra is departing from the groundbreaking maverick company... Here’s my viewpoint...

BIZARRE REPORTING
I have to say that I have seen some bizarre reporting on Barra’s departure from his post at Google. I've seen reports whereby Barra's personal life has been brought into question, "...he recently ended a relationship with another worker at Google, reportedly a member of the Google Glass team who is now in a relationship with Google co-founder Sergey Brin..."

Purleeease! I don’t think for a second that... Hold on... Let me think for a second or two. Hmmmm, no! I don’t think that Barra’s personal life has anything to do with Barra’s departure. I think the tech media have sunk into tabloid speculation to boost readership to comment on what may or may not be going on in Barra’s personal life.

Here’s what I think...

THE CHINESE ARE COMING!
Remember that article I wrote some time ago? Well, who can better direct budding Chinese company Xiaomi to international markets than Barra? This is Google’s way into making their Android world dominating prophecy a reality. Sundar Pichai made it very clear that there are untapped markets around the world for Android and I believe that Barra will steer the Xiaomi ship into international ports worldwide!

I have always had a keen eye on the Chinese market and have been wondering when such handsets will come to the UK (and other countries). I just may get an answer very soon!

Here they come...

What do you reckon?   

Take good care!


Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!

 


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment