Sunday 7 April 2013

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT: SYNAPSE ANDROID



SYNAPSE CIRCUIT:
SYNAPSE ANDROID

Good Sunday afternoon, Synapse Circuit Readers! What do you think of Facebook Home and the HTC First handset? Personally, I am a little concerned where privacy is concerned... Oh, it took me a little time to figure that Facebook Home is an app as well as a main feature of the HTC First handset. I am not sure if I would use the Facebook Home app as I am tired of ads popping into my private conversations! What else could the Facebook application be tapping into? My contact list? I think Facebook is becoming increasingly dodgy by the day!

Anyway... Here’s the latest... Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

SYNAPSE ANDROID
What can you expect from Synapse Android?

Well, I can tell you that you won’t be watching any “unboxing” videos! Unboxing videos are quite funny... But I don’t think you’d be impressed with me opening boxes of gadgets! Lol!

What I intend to deliver is solid information on various Android devices and applications. It is important that I help you in your decision making when it comes to making a purchase: handsets, tablets and apps!
I also hope to bring you some great competition prizes in the not too distant future!

Please enjoy the first broadcast which is a review of the ZTE Blade 3 handset!   

Thank you for reading!


Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment