Thursday 12 March 2015

iPHONE TO SAMSUNG AND ANDROID CONVERT SYNAPSE CIRCUIT


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
iPHONE 6 / 6 PLUS DUMPED FOR SAMSUNG MODELS - INCLUDING GALAXY S6 & S6 EDGE

Hi there, Synapse Circuit Readers! Goodhour to you! I hope you're well and that spring has finally sprung where you are! Earlier on I had my mind blown by a revolutionary piece of software... More about this later!

Y’know, I wouldn't blame you for wishing to trade in your iPhone for a Samsung or any other Android phone as you're buying into technology and not the clinical / cynical pretense of technology working away seamlessly behind a fashion brand.

#iPhone6Fail #Android #GalaxyNote4 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxyS6Edge

As you can see, I'm continuing to document iPhone 6 / 6 Plus trade-ins and that this phenomena shows no sign of abating now that the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are coming to the shelves on the 10th April!

Today I witnessed yet another computer exchange shop with the recent iPhone 6 / 6 Plus populating the shop window. 


Later on I saw a former iPhone user upgrading to the Galaxy Note 4 in a Samsung retail outlet in Central London's Oxford St. "Samsung does technology better than Apple; I'm getting the Galaxy Note 4 over the iPhone 6 Plus because it's better and I'm also getting the Gear VR to go with it. Apple are a joke," says the disgruntled former iPhone user.

There you have it! Photos taken with the Galaxy S4.

Thank you for reading Synapse Circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment