Tuesday 3 March 2015

GALAXY S6 SOLUTIONS SYNAPSE CIRCUIT

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
GALAXY S6 & S6 EDGE: STORAGE & BATTERY SOLUTIONS

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! It is wonderful to see you as always! I hope you are well and dandy! I also hope that you are making the most of your tech!

Now that the Next Galaxy has been revealed there’s still a shockwave regarding no microSD card storage expansion and not removable battery. Don’t panic! Read on!

#Samsung #TheNextGalaxy #UnpackedEpisodeOne2015 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxySEdge #GalaxyS6Edge #GalaxyS6Accessories #GalaxyS6EdgeAccessories #GalaxyS6BatteryPack #GalaxyS6EdgeBatteryPack

STAY CALM... DON’T PANIC!
Yes, calm down folks! There’s no need to leave Samsung – if you are a Samsung fan like I am! Sure, I was a little disappointed with a non-removable battery and no microSD expansion but it is not the end of the world!

POWER RANGER
Do you really think that a massive company that Samsung is hasn’t thought of external battery packs? Of course not! There will be an official Samsung external battery pack! Once again – for the benefit of new Synapse Circuit Readers – I will NEVER use any unofficial battery extension after wrecking my Galaxy S with a non-Samsung battery extension kit. If Samsung hasn’t endorsed battery extension products I will steer clear no matter how inexpensive and large the battery capacity is.


Above: The official Samsung 'Pearl' battery extension pack for the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. At the time of writing there was no details on capacity or pricing. 

Samsung has an official battery pack that you simply plug into the USB port of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Great! I don’t know how much it will cost but it will be worth it!

FLASH, AH-HA! SAVIOUR OF THE GALAXY

Above: The SanDisk USB-On-The-Go flash drive that has a dual connector for smartphones, tablets and computers. 


With a USB-On-The-Go flash drive you should be able to plug it into the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge to expand the storage capacity! I believe that the Galaxy S6 Edge will come in at 64GB minimum which is fine by me. But if you are going for the Galaxy S6 then you can always choose to the minimal 32GB and expand with an USB-OTG flash drive – in addition to the many cloud storage options!



A USB-OTG flash drive can make a great deal of sense when you have more than one handset; I have the Google Nexus 6 and I will be using the USB-OTG flash drive on it as well as my Galaxy S6 Edge! Share and share alike! ;)

SO, ALL IS NOT LOST!
Don’t you feel a little silly with the throwing tantrums? Lol! I feel a little silly with my initial disappointment as there ARE options out there! Sometimes we can become blinkered in our thinking; we get used to a certain way and get boxed in. I thought outside the box and I just have to have the Galaxy S6 Edge!

Hey, you might even find that the USB-OTG flash drive is very inexpensive compared to the microSD card. I know that some Samsung people have lost the plot knowing that SanDisk have a super-high capacity microSD 200GB card with a fast writing speed (Class 10). Back to USB-OTG flash drives, 64GB appears to be the highest capacity. I am quite sure that this will change soon.

FINGERED
Oh, I forgot to mention in the last article, The Aftermath, that I also appreciate the touch button fingerprint scanner as it makes a lot of sense for quick and secure payments. I was okay with the swipe method principally for unlocking the handset as I would imagine that it would be harder for a person to use my finger in the advent of me falling asleep with my phone exposed for all and sundry.

I still think that a password is the best and I wonder if I could use my fingerprint for payment and my password to unlock the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. I will soon find out no doubt...


Above: The official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge covers. I like 'em!  

Thank you so much for reading Synapse Circuit!

Expect more reviews, news, opinions, competitions and more from Synapse Circuit!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment