Monday 14 January 2013

APPLE CUTS iPHONE 5 PARTS ORDERS! NO SURPRISE!


APPLE CUTS iPHONE 5 PARTS ORDERS!

Dear Synapse Circuit Readers... I hate to say “I told you so”, but I was right about the iPhone 5 not selling and contradicting sales reports in the (Apple biased) media.

But the news that Apple has cut orders for iPhone parts came as no surprise. When the iPhone was announced it was a huge disappointment in the design and lacklustre iOS 6. Oh, and don’t get me started on the maps!

I wonder what lessons will be learned by Apple.

LOSING THE PLOT
It’s obvious what has happened! Apple simply went rabid over what they see as an infringement on their design and patents – the pinch to zoom patent has been disallowed by the US patent agency as it should! As a result they’ve paid for the simple design that is the iPhone. They haven’t improved upon the design aesthetics at all. Whereas Samsung has taken leaps and bounds over the iPhone! Although Samsung was ordered to pay just over $1 billion (I say it like it’s nothing) it is Apple that has lost the war! The SII still sells very well to this day and the SIII and Galaxy Note II are selling greatly! Samsung has been celebrating over 40 million SIII sales! Well done!

BOUNCING BACK
I am sure that the current situation with Apple is temporary. Apple will bounce back with a more radical design, I am sure of it! I think Apple ought to consider creating iPhones in different sizes simply because we all are different. I like large screen handsets my friend likes a smaller screen and so on. Apple shouldn’t be so rigid.

I am sure that Jony Ive can come up with something that iPhone fans would want! We’ll see! It would be nice for iPhone fans to see Apple drop the lawsuits and put their efforts into excellent products.

Thank you for reading!

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT NEW FORMAT
Synapse Circuit Readers! Just to let you know that I am busy working on a new format... Bear with me! I hope to get it up online in time to coincide with the end of this month... In the meantime please check out the Interactive PDF right here:
Synapse Circuit Dot Com!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups related to iPhone. thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete