REALLUSION'S CRAZYTALK7 FEATURED AS "MACWORLD BEST OF SHOW 2013"
CrazyTalk7 animation software makes it easy to generate 3D videos of talking heads.
News from Northampton, UK, February 6th 2013 — Reallusion, the award-winning leader of 3D and 2D Cinematic tools, today announced that CrazyTalk7, has been featured as "Macworld BEST of SHOW 2013" http://www.macworld.com/article/2026693/macworld-iworld-2013-best-of-show-winners.html
In December 2012, CrazyTalk 7 was named "Mac App Store BEST of 2012"
CrazyTalk7 uses powerful Auto-animation technology that’s allows any user, no matter if you are an iMovie-maker or a creative user, from any level, to create talking character videos from any digital photograph. Bring any face to life with CrazyTalk7’s simple face-fitting guide, and then use your own voice to puppet your actor’s performance in real-time.
Auto-motion technology in CrazyTalk7 is an innovative, time-saving and voice-driven animation tools that help users create high quality animations in just a few minutes. Users can use their own voice energy to control and generate natural character animations. How you speak directly affects your avatar’s mood and tempo such as; whispering to replicate a quiet mood with little movement, shouting to get exaggerated results with a close-up camera, facial flaring, or singing to a rhythmic beat. Moreover, you may choose from various performance styles to set a unique personality to your character’s base movement. Then choose a Talk mode to make your character speak your audio with lip-syncs, and add emotions with the Auto Motion templates that are driven by the same audio track. Or choose a Listen mode that turns your character into an attentive listener, or a headphone-jamming music lover that responds to the beat, complete with head, eyes and facial expressions.
“We have been to a lot of events, but this is our first Macworld/iWorld and it was, by far, the best we’ve attended in terms of the platform it provided us to demonstrate our CrazyTalk 7 app and reach our target audiences,” said John Martin, vice president, Marketing at Reallusion, Macworld “Best of Show” winner. “The combination of ‘First Looks’ and dedicated ‘Appalooza’ area of the show floor gave us unparalleled exposure to a wide variety of attendees, including consumers, students, industry experts and press, as well as business development opportunities and the chance to connect with fellow developers. We loved our Macworld/iWorld experience and look forward to next year.”
· Turning Any Image into a Talking Head: Import your own images or photographs, and follow the simple face fitting process.
· Auto-lip-syncing with a Human Voice: CrazyTalk7’s audio lip-syncing engine animates any character’s mouth thanks to a built-in phoneme library.
· Auto Motion Technology: This clever new feature analyzes the tones in your voice to automatically generate head and facial movement.
· Custom Facial Puppeteering: Be your own puppet master and control facial expressions, head movements, eyes and mouth tempo with direct mouse puppeteering.
· Rich-Content Library: First time CrazyTalk users can quickly get started with hundreds of helpful assets that inspire, teach and assist.
· Timeline Editing and Refinement: Overlay specific facial expressions from the library and save your edits in the Custom Motion Clip library for future use.
· Output: Export videos or images in different sizes and ratios.
· Free Online Video Tutorials, Manuals and Forum Help: Easily learn CrazyTalk7 with full media support training.
Download CrazyTalk7 from the Apple Apps Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazytalk7/id551903255?mt=12
CrazyTalk7 is also available for PC. Visit Reallusion’s website for more info, free training and demo videos: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/crazytalk.aspx
About Reallusion, Inc.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Reallusion is a leading-edge software developer providing cinematic animation tools for PC, Mac and mobile platforms. Reallusion’s pioneering storytelling technology excelling at character animation, facial morphing and voice lip-sync allows fast creation of interactive avatars for 3D real-time filmmaking and previsualization for professional post-production. Their powerful yet easy-to-use tools make character animation accessible to both Mac and PC users of all skill levels. Reallusion’s development of core technologies and growing base of intellectual property firmly establish the company as power among emerging technology innovators, furthering their graphic and imaging embedded kernels to top-brand device manufacturers worldwide.