Saturday 31 January 2015

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT POWER TO THE PEOPLE


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! Ooooh, it’s freezing tonight here in London! I hope you are wrapped up warm wherever you may be! I think this will be the last one for tonight!

Hey, are you the proud owner of a Motorola handset such as the Moto G, X and Nexus 6? Do you find yourself running out of juice? Good news!

#Motorola #PowerPackMicro

POWER PACK MICRO
Yes, in my Nexus 6 review I was a bit concerned about the battery life! I since discovered that the battery lasts a lot longer when the Ambient Display mode is turned off! Still, the battery is nonremovable and the Power Pack Micro is the very thing I was asking for! The cost is a little steep but I think it is well worth it to keep the handset going for a little bit longer!

I do hope that Google will relent on the non-removable battery (and no microSD card slot) in the future! But I think I will have myself a Power Pack Micro! Here’s the spec:-

Design Materials / Colours
Dark canvas

Dimensions L X W X H
41mm x 17mm x 60mm

Weight
1.7 oz

Battery capacity
1500 mAh

Amps
1.0 amp output

Not bad, huh? I would have been a lot happier with a larger capacity for that kind of money! Still, 1500 mAh can get me home when I am on my travels! I don’t have to be afraid to use my handset anymore! I do prefer to purchase official accessories as I know they are meant to work the handsets! But the question is: Is the Power Pack Micro compatible with non-Motorola handsets?
HTC has or had a Power Stick selling for around £40-odd!

If Samsung decides to go all unibody on us for the Galaxy S6 I am hopeful that they’ll do a power pack too and / or power case!

One small criticism of the Motorola Power Pack Micro is that I think the dark canvas material could get worn out inside a pocket over time with friction! I guess that’s one way to keep one’s nuts warm in the winter!

Thank you so much for reading SynapseCircuit!

Expect more reviews, news, opinions, competitions and more from Synapse Circuit!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at SynapseCircuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment