Wednesday 7 January 2015

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT HAPPY NEW YEAR

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope that you had a great Christmas and New Year’s celebration! I hope you managed to avoid catching a cold or flu! I also hope that my Christmas recommendations have helped you start your creative projects!

#SynapseCircuit #HappyNewYear #2015

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT / BLUE GENE IS BACK!!!
That’s right, Synapse Circuit Readers! I am back for what I hope is another exciting year of all things tech!

I won’t keep you too long as I am gearing up to give you more reviews, articles, opinions, competitions and more!

2014: A BAD YEAR FOR SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
Yes, I am glad to see the back of 2014! I had so many personal incidents of an upsetting nature, so much upheaval and general negativity! There were some good times – writing articles, reviews, etc to help you make better informed choices! Your interaction has been awesome and it kept me going! I endeavour to continue to bring you concise reviews and less waffle; to keep exposing crap Apple biased sources; my take on all things tech and social / antisocial and great competitions! Yes, regarding competitions in 2014: With all that was going on around me I wasn’t able to feature more competitions; I will do my best to have more frequent competitions and bring you great prizes!

And yes: I know a new website is long overdue! With the worst out of the way (touch wood) I will be able to bring forth a new site very soon!

Thanks for staying with me! I wish you all the best for this year!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com
Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment