Friday 31 October 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT THE LANGUAGE OF HOMOPHOBIA

"So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me..."
 SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING:
THE LANGUAGE OF HOMOPHOBIA


Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! It’s wonderful to see you! I hope that all is well in your world and that you’re getting the most out of your tech!

Hey, have you heard? Tim Cook is Gay and proud! And why shouldn’t he be (proud)? Were you shocked at this revelation? If so, why?

If God wanted us to have labels he or she would have placed one on us from birth! Do you wear a label? What does it say about you?

BEING “GAY” IS A BAD THING!

WARNING: SOME OF THIS MATERIAL CONTAINS HOMOPHOBIC & RACIST LANGUAGE. TAKE TIME TO READ THE ARTICLE TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT. SADLY, MANY PEOPLE CAN DISCERN ENGLISH WHEN IT IS SPOKEN / WRITTEN BUT WE ARE LIVING IN AN AGE WHERE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND CONTEXT. BIZARRE. WHERE LIVING IN AN AGE WHERE PEOPLE FIND THE OPENING OF A BOX COMPULSIVE WATCHING... JESUS WEPT IN HIS BEER!

GAY PRIDE
BLACK POWER GAY PRIDE
WHITE SUPREMACY GAY PRIDE

Labels... Bloody labels! What part do they play in today’s society? Labelling one’s self is understandable especially when one sees his or her self as a minority. It is a survival instinct to want to become a part of a likeminded clique. Essentially we sign up to movements with the best of intentions – primarily strength in numbers! Out of fear we can commit to movements that act as a Frankenstein’s monster and take over who you – we are! It’s nature that has us humans feel the need to be a part of a tribe. As you know we’ve expressed our musical tribal affiliations by declaring ourselves as: Punk; Rastafarian; Teddyboy’s & Girls; Skinhead’s and so on. Sadly, there are instances where we feel compelled to belong to tribes based on shades of skin colour. An analogy of us humans is very much like dividing cells; will we keep dividing until there’s nothing left. Or are we building something else? Are we creating the next stage in our evolution?

PROJECT NIGGER
Let’s go back to African-American Civil Rights Movement (1954–68); it was known then as the ‘Black’ Civil Rights Movement – at least that’s what I learned at school. Doctor Martin Luther King had a simple dream that one day we’d live together as one, August 28, 1963. For that one simple dream he was assassinated, April 4, 1968.



Above: Dr. Martin Luther King (left) and Malcolm X. When Christianity and Islam meets. Cut off the heads and the followers will lose their minds!

Prior to Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination another prominent leader of the Black Civil Rights Movement was Malcolm X, born Malcolm Little. Malcolm X was once an activist for Black America to be separated from White and referred to the White oppressors as “Blue eyed devils”. X was a part of the Nation of Islam and upon going to Mecca himself on a pilgrimage he learned that there was a true brotherhood as he discovered that men of different nationalities and skin colour came together as one in the Islamic faith. When Malcolm X returned to America he came to the realization that separatism was and is not a part of the Muslim faith and became a proponent of integration and equality through the Civil Rights Movement. As a result he was assassinated, February 21, 1965.

To ensure that the “Niggers” stayed in their place, the Ghetto Crib, the James Brown Funk music anthem, “Say It Loud – I'm Black and I'm Proud” capped off the Black Civil Rights Movement when it was recorded and released, August 7, 1968 on King Records. The effects of this single served a multitude of purposes:-

1. It created a soundtrack to the rioting on the streets after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King where Brown championed peace. “Say It Loud – I'm Black and I'm Proud” and advocating for peace saved a lot of lives as the police were only too willing to cull the growing “problem”.

2. White people became angry and fearful that Blacks were adopting a militant stance and the last thing they (the Whites) needed was a super-aggressive strain of Black militants ready to kill and be killed for the cause. But this also created a counter mindset that eventually dissipated the riots.

3. The soundtrack kept Blacks “Black” within a mental containment matrix, the Ghetto Crib. “Ghetto Crib” because Black Americans – before they became Africanized in the mainstream media – would wax lyrical about the “Ghetto” and referred to their homes as “Cribs” hence the MTV show entitled, “Cribs” which aired September 2000. The Ghetto Crib was very much like an incubator in a biological humanoid experiment lab that fed fed dog food, marijuana, heroin, PCP, cocaine, crack cocaine, etc to the subjects. Have you ever seen a baby born without a brain due to its mother ingesting crack cocaine? It’s one of the most tragic sights that one could ever see...

There was a feedback effect that had “Blacks” breaking down, subdividing into groups, The Crips and The Bloods. This subdivision served as a self-culling practice as these groups became deadly rivals.

And today some of us are wondering why Black men – many of them teenagers – can be picked off by the police seemingly at random.

What’s ironic is that James Brown stated that the track, “Say It Loud – I'm Black and I'm Proud” was aimed at instilling a sense of pride to the “Black” youth. Oh, no! That’s a soundtrack auto-genocide! It’s repetitive, hypnotic and instils an idea that has no reality: The Black Myth

Sounds like “blacksmith”; the “Blackman” forging his own demise. Is “Afro-American” the same as declaring one’s self as “Black”? Can one be “Black” and “Afro-American”? However, one cannot deny the commercial aspect of “Black” culture which appears on the shelves for anyone to purchase yet ironically the “Blackman” does not seem able to profit from it. Well, the product the “Blackman” has access is substandard.

The “Blackman” is pretty much sold like a bull in the sporting arena; I’ve understood that when he, the “Blackman” signs a multimillion dollar sports contract one of the provisos is that he cannot invest those multimillions in his community. “Show me the money!” “I love Black people!” Jerry Maguire, Starring: Tom Cruise, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Renée Zellweger; 1998.

The result is that being “Black” and the need to reinforce this myth has created a divide whereby people who identify themselves as “Black” seem to have a psychosis where they want to be accepted yet see themselves as being special or need to be treated as such. Hence the stereotypical behaviour that includes an acute aggression that can lead to homicide, an intelligence centred around myths pertaining to Africa and a sense of entitlement (likely the cause of these African myths).



Please note
: I am not refuting African history. If you use the same Black Myth paradigm and substitute “Black” with “White” we get similar results. The Ghetto Crib then becomes the ‘Trailer Park’. Naturally, there will be crossovers; there are "Black Nazis" believe it or not! Did you know that Hitler sympathizers were supportive of Malcolm X’s separatist views?

PATRONIZING & HATRED
I don’t know about you but one of my pet hates is somebody trying to tell me who I am or what I should be. When I go out to party and I got accosted by a “Gay” man taking a liking to me telling me that I should “try it...” and that I “don’t know what you’re (I’m) missing...” I try not to lose my temper and use anti-Gay language but some Gay men have been known to take their patronizing haranguing too far; lesser tolerant men have reacted violently. I have always refrained from violence but I have had to use it as a threat on occasion to make it clear that I want to be left alone. And when lesser tolerant men (and women) react violently it can get easily misconstrued as a “Hate Crime”. I would totally understand a Lesbian reacting violently if I kept harassing her, telling her that she doesn’t know what she’s missing and that she should try it! It’s ridiculous! It’s so odd that some of us cannot exercise common sense and respect for one another.

While the compulsion to join a group / tribe of likeminded people is logical what is illogical is that the founding members of the tribe set out rules that its joining members must adhere to in order to be accepted as “one of them”. One example of such rules is that Lesbians shouldn’t wear make-up and to let their facial hair grow. I would know about these things as I shared a flat with a bi-sexual woman who went through a Lesbian phase. I was surrounded by Lesbians of all different descriptions who mostly had their own ideas on what a Lesbian should be. The subject of wearing make-up often came up in their arguments / discussions.

The point I am trying to make is that the banner, in this case, “Gay / Lesbian” can become an albatross for the members beneath it. Yes, it can also be weaponized pro and anti. Again, pro is an understandable counter against dominant heterosexuality. But then heterosexuals can turn the weapon on those it suspects are “Gay / Lesbian” by accusation, “outing”. As you know, singling individuals for the purpose of “outing” is unpleasant. In this day and age, why should such things matter? Why should I know the sexual preferences of another? Why should a heterosexual man / woman take it upon his / herself to physically assault someone who is homosexual? Here we are with these amazing technologies at our fingertips and we are still savages. Why? How?

What a hell stew that we have created for ourselves...

“I’m a white man and I am superior even though many of our inventions destroy the Earth...”

“I’m a black man and I am superior because we come from Africa and we live with nature...”

“I am a gay / lesbian and superior because we do not reproduce haphazardly and we raise better humans...”

“I’m an Android user! Death to iOS users!”

“Oh, Jesus! I pray for these people...”

We’re nuts!

TIM COOK: COMING OUT, BENTGATE


Say it loud! I am Gay and I am proud!
Good for you, pal! But that's your business! I want a proper iPhone phablet! One that doesn't bend! 


Hmmm... I don’t know why Apple CEO Tim Cook decided to come out in public yesterday. I am in two minds if it was a good thing or not. No, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest as I have known than Cook is a homosexual for a good while. I mean, when you hear Google CEO Larry Page talk affectionately about his wife and children at a keynote event I don’t think anything of it. I suspect that Page is not talking about his family to assert that he is a heterosexual; no! So, if Cook were to mention his boyfriend / manter (I made that up from ‘man’ and ‘partner’) I would not take it that he has an Illuminati Homosexual New World Order agenda! Hell no! As far as I am concerned homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality and bi-sexuality. Such matters have no significance whatsoever! I shudder to think as to what goes on in the heads of those who seem constantly preoccupied with who is putting what where! Dare I say that I am an advocate of Trashumanism, “Add a couple of female to male ports while you’re at it...” Maybe being able to determine your body as you’d like it will help people get over such trivial matters as sexuality and preference. That some of us believe that our bodies were engineered by a God that they – those who believe in a God – think that they do God’s work by policing the sexual preferences of others, “Hey! That’s not meant to be inserted there! The punishment is death!” Is the Pope Catholic? Good, Lord! If Apple and / or Google could erase this notion of “God” from humanity that would a great start! Apart from the clergy interfering with male and female children – I don’t think that’s what is meant by “Suffer the children unto me...” so many of today’s wars originate from religious beliefs. What’s more is that none of these Gods come down from above to save the chosen! Godamnit! Here’s a transcription of Tim Cook coming out in public:-

"While I have never denied my sexuality, I haven't publicly acknowledged it either, until now," he wrote.

"So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me," he added.

He said he didn't consider himself an activist, but that he realised he had "benefited from the sacrifice of others."

"So if hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it's worth the trade-off with my own privacy," he added.

Mr Cook said that he had been open about his sexuality with many people, including colleagues at Apple, but that it still "wasn't an easy choice" to publicly announce his sexual orientation.


He quoted civil rights campaigner Martin Luther King, saying: "Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'"

The first thing that came into my mind was, “Oh, I didn’t know Tim Cook believes in God...” There you go! Still, some of the unrepeatable comments on social networks about Tim Cook coming out in the open are so backward! Will there be a bunch of anti-homosexual Christians burning iPhones, iPads, etc in condemnation thus polluting God’s beautiful Earth in the process?

I guess it can only be a positive move from Cook if he felt that it was time for people to know and to get over it! I hope that we will stop preoccupying ourselves with our sexual preferences and get on with living! Often people say, “Get a life!” and the sad thing is that we are squandering our uncertain time on Earth hating on each other for skin colour, musical tribe associations i.e. Goth, sexual preferences, religious beliefs, etc! Surely, opposition is NOT the purpose of life, is it???

DON’T LABEL ME!


Above: Comedian and activist, Eddie Izzard. 

 I don’t mind revealing to you that, as a younger man, I used to wear what was considered “women’s clothing”. I find such articles of clothing to be very comfortable. The experience was an eye opener as many women found this attractive as well as homosexual men & women thinking that I was also a homosexual. Not to mention the amount of abuse I received from heterosexual men and women too! Thankfully, the abuse never got physical as I looked as though I could handle myself in a spontaneous bout of fisticuffs! This gave me an insight as to what it must be like for Gay / Lesbians. And, again, most annoyingly, some Gays / Lesbians thought it would be a good idea to encourage me to have sex with a man. The point I am making here is that you’d have thought that (some) Gay & Lesbians of all people should understand to let others be – to let people like myself, back then, express his or herself without feeling the need to interfere.

“Why don’t you wear this?”
“Why don’t you wear that?”
“Are you a tranny?”
“Are you bi?”

GO AWAY!!!

I have to say that lately I get the hankering to put on a pair of leggings as they are so very comfortable. Some of my female friends have let me know that this is a no, no! Oh, the burdens of living up to what expected from masculinity! Hahaha!

Things to think about...

THANKS FOR READING...

Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

Yes, I am well aware that the site is due an update soon! It’s coming...

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment