Saturday 11 May 2013

MAKING A CASE ON OUR BEHALF





SYNAPSE CIRCUIT SAYS: THROW US A BONE

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! Aaaargh! My freakin’ ears! Yes, I am watching The Voice and the singing battle is hard on the ears! Y’know, I was thinking to myself...

...WHY CAN’T THE LIKES OF SAMSUNG THROW US A BONE?
Yes, that’s right! I am talking about these case accessories... You, me, we spend one heck of a lot on the latest smartphones – it doesn’t matter if you are a Samsung fan or HTC or whatever! A smartphone – well... ...superphone is something you want to protect once it’s in your appreciative hands!

When I opened my Galaxy S4 box I was genuinely shocked at how thin it was and that there wasn’t much left in the packaging which looked like recycled materials were used on it. Anyway, I was thinking wouldn’t it be something if Samsung (and other manufacturers) added a basic case? Yeah, why not? They are making billions and I think they ought to throw us a bone!

And while they are at it, why not add an extra battery too!  

HOW MUCH????
A simple flip cover case is £27!!!! What???? Are you sure???? The basic flip cover is not made from special materials that harden on impact... It’s hardly great protection due to the fact that the cover can flip open during a fall and cause damage to the screen and for what? £27???? Uh-uh!

Then there’s the flip cover with a space cut out for the display which comes in at £35! Wow! It’s hardly fair! Am I lying? I’m not, right Synapse Circuit readers?

CASE CLOSED!
Here’s what I think is reasonable if the likes of Samsung can’t afford to add a simple case to the packaging...

Upon receiving your brand new superphone you ought to be able to register the purchase and get a discount on some accessories!

I also think that if you are loyal to a network time and time again then you should reap some reward for it!

Customer loyalty should count for something these days!

INVESTMENT
In any case (pun intended) your, my, our handset is an investment worth protecting!

The Samsung Galaxy S4 flip cover case is quite good; it offers a bit of protection to the most vulnerable aspect – the screen! It’s easy to fit – just remove the back of the S4 and fit on the flip cover in its place! It fits tightly and there’s no danger of it falling off randomly!

What I like about it is that it adds more stability when taking photos and video. Without the case all it will take is a jolt from a passerby and your S4 is shattered on the sidewalk! Or it could be snatched out of your hands!

In any event, I wish you a brilliant life enhancing experience with your handset and that you’ll never damage it or have it stolen!
Take good care!

Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!




Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment