Wednesday 21 November 2012

WHAT'S UP WITH APPLE?




WHAT’S GOING ON WITH APPLE? 

Hmmm, what’s that? Apple has recently settled their patent spat with HTC???? Imagine that, sharing the patent licences for an agreed 10 years! Very good! There’s a part of me that wishes HTC would have been unrelenting in order to teach Apple humility! Do you think there’s any chance of a similar agreement happening with Samsung? It does not look likely! In fact – if the latest news is correct – Samsung have raised their prices of their processors that are integral to the iPad and iPhone! Take that, Apple! I guess that’s one way to get the 1 Billion back!   


Have you heard the latest? JFK (airport) employee arrested for iPad Mini heist! Do you believe it? I’m sceptical. It seems like Apple products are sooooooooooooooooo desirable that people have to steal them! There was a similar story with the iPhone 5! Is this the Apple PR Machine again? Seriously, who would want to steal the iPad Mini of all tablets? I think they are really bad products compared to the competition!

WHY APPLE IS DIGGING ITSELF INTO A HOLE
Or maybe it should be put like this: Why is Apple digging itself into a hole?

I’ve said it time and time again: Apple shouldn’t be going out all guns blazing for a bunch of trivial patents. I can’t tell you enough how much I LOVE technology – especially mobile phone technology! I love it to the point where I was a little disappointed with the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini!

THIS IS A PREVIEW! YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE IN FULL AND FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING @ www.SYNAPSECIRCUIT.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment