Wednesday 21 November 2012

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT: GALAXY NOTE II REVIEW


























SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II


Just look at the spec:

5.5” HD Super AMOLED 1280x720 display
Powerful 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
16 / 32 / 64GB User memory
2GB (RAM)
microSD up to 64GB
Android Jelly Bean Operating System
8MP camera
S-Pen stylus with optimised suite of apps
Colossal 3100mAh battery

WOW!!!!

SERENDIPITY
Yes, one of my handsets was up for renewal and I chose the Galaxy Note II! I loved the initial Note, I thought it was one of the best handsets ever! I loved the big 5” screen that made video an absolute pleasure! I so wanted to upgrade last year but I was locked into a 24 month contract! I had to wait patiently for the Note II and I am so glad that I waited!

When I opened up the box I felt like a boy at Christmas!

THE ADVANCED S PEN
Remove the S Pen from its place and it immediately launches the Note app! Very handy for taking down numbers! The S Pen now previews media such as a gallery or video just by hovering over it! Cool! What’s more you can actually write with it just as you would an ordinary pen! The suite of Note apps is excellent and come with good templates that can be customised the result can export to PDF! Great stuff!

The S Pen also acts as a mouse of sorts to interface with the handset!

THIS IS A PREVIEW! YOU CAN READ THE REVIEW IN FULL AND FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING @ www.SYNAPSECIRCUIT.com



No comments:

Post a Comment