Wednesday 21 November 2012

FACEBOOK DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US!
























LIMITED POSSIBILITIES
Official: Facebook Does Not Care A Damn About You Other Than To View You As Money!



Facebook has always taken liberties with its users and now they have taken things too far!

I don’t know about you, but I am tired of all these ads Facebook keep placing on my profile! “Drop a dress size...” I don’t wear dresses! “The Electronic Cigarette Exposed...” I don’t even smoke! “Tips for white teeth...” I use a toothbrush and toothpaste! The constant ads are pissing me off!

Now Facebook wants me to pay to “promote” my important posts!

Here’s something you didn’t know about me...

A few years ago a Facebook friend of mine cried out for help and because the programmers (sic) of Facebook changed the nature of the status updates I didn’t see my friend’s cry for help! She took her life and I blame Facebook partially for this. I hate most of their changes – if not all of them!

Amanda Todd could have been saved!

THIS IS A PREVIEW! YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE IN FULL AND FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING @ www.SYNAPSECIRCUIT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment