Tuesday 21 April 2015

iPHONE 6 AND 6 PLUS CONTINUE TO GET CEXD UP SYNAPSE CIRCUIT


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
iPHONE 6 & 6 PLUS CONTINUE TO GET CEX’D UP!

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! I hope you are well and dandy! I also hope that all is going well with your tech! Thank you so much for reading the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review! It’s a happening handset to say the least!

It seems like more and more iPhone users are trading in their 6 and 6 Plus handsets at rapid rate since the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were released in the UK market 11 days ago! Coincidence? I think not!

#iPhone6Trade-in #iphone6PlusTrade-in #Samsung #GalaxyS6Edge #TheNextGalaxy #UnpackedEpisodeOne2015 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxySEdge #GalaxyS6Accessories #GalaxyS6EdgeAccessories #GalaxyS6BatteryPack #GalaxyS6EdgeBatteryPack

THE MEDICINE SHOW
That’s what any Apple product launch reminds me of... ...the old fashioned American Medicine travelling show! “Roll up! Roll up! Come and get your health elixir!” the Ringmaster takes a fist full of money from the crowd and he hands out bottles containing a mixture of children’s cough medicine and homemade cola! But the audience won’t have figured it out until they’ve gotten home. That’s a great analogy for many Apple products: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Macbook Air (with one single port) and the $1 million dollar Apple Watch!

Apple had a lot of people fooled with the way it looked down at the competition and talking up a good fight! It seems like the hypnosis is wearing off...

iPHENOMENON
I am continuing to observe the phenomenon of the latest iPhone 6 and 6 Plus handsets turning up into computer exchange shops across London. I’ve also noticed a whole load of iPhone 5C handsets all of a sudden! It’s quite startling! And to think that Apple has an Android trade-in offer to anyone crossgrading to an iPhone....

TRENDY CAMDEN TOWN & CENTRAL LONDON,
18 APRIL 2015

You may or may not know that I like to unwind at the weekends by jumping on a bus and walking around Central London. I also love to take photos with my handsets. And I also love shopping around in computer exchange shops for all manner of things: DVDs, Blurays, musical equipment and so on. Last year, shortly after the iPhone 6 / 6 Plus came out I noticed that many were on sale in these shops and I started to document it in pictures.

On the 18 April I took some pictures in the computer exchange shops in Camden Town and Central London.









Thank you so much for reading Synapse Circuit!

Expect more reviews, news, opinions, competitions and more from Synapse Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment