Tuesday 28 October 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT CHRISTMAS LIST 2014


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
CHRISTMAS LIST 2014:

ARE YOU READY FOR...
...
CHRISTMAS 2014?
NO? NEVER FEAR! SYNAPSE CIRCUIT IS HERE! HO! HO! HO! GET READY TO JINGLE THOSE BELLS!

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! Again, I thank you so much for reading my articles! As always, I am wishing you the very best of health, love and happiness with your tech! Have you done your Christmas tech shopping yet?

Can you believe that 2014 is almost over already??? It has been a juggernaut year for tech: iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Moto G 2014, Hudl 2, Android 5 Lollipop and so, so many more to list! If you are looking for tech gifts then you are in luck... Read on!

Let’s see how Archos is doing right now!

#Christmas2014 #Xmas2014 #ChristmasShopping #SynapseCircuitChristmasShoppingList #ChristmasShoppingList #TechChristmasShoppingList

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT TECH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING LIST!

I am going to do my best to list what I think will make great Christmas gifts in the following categories:-

SMARTPHONES
From budget to mid-range all the way to the super-premium! If you are looking for the perfect smartphone gift you can rely on my recommendations! If your contract is due for renewal hang on!

TABLETS
If you are looking for a high-end tablet for serious productivity on the go or something for the family or even a decent tablet for the student, Synapse Circuit will sort you out! Prepare to be surprised!

APPS
I will do my best to recommend some worthwhile apps for both the smartphone and tablet!

PC SOFTWARE
You have probably figured out already that the PC isn’t dying for now! Uh-uh! The chances are that you have a PC at home that has stood the test of time. Perhaps you are looking to build a website for your business idea? Hey, you have all that video footage on your mobile; why not edit the footage together and create DVD / Bluray discs for friends and family? And don’t you think it’s about time you got round to making your own original music? And think about all those pictures on your phone that could do with some editing? You could have a go at making greeting cards out of those pictures!

I will do my best from now until December 23rd to list as many gift ideas as possible!

GENERAL HARDWARE / ACCESSORIES
I will do my best to list various forms of hardware that includes Bluetooth speakers, PC speakers, security cameras, laptop bags, tablet bags and just about anything that I can review!

COMPETITIONS!
I will do my absolute best to bring you some wonderful competition prizes! It's happening! 


WAVES

Dear Synapse Circuit Readers,


I have to tell you that this year has been very, very rough for me and I have tried not to let it interfere with my articles! You name it I have gone through it this year... Illness, friends and family being seriously ill, friends and family passing away: RIP! Then there’s so-called friends deciding that it would be a good idea to take advantage of my good nature! Jeez! <Rolls eyes> That’s not even the half of it! Lol! If I revealed all you probably wouldn’t believe me!

I can only apologize if my writing hasn’t been up to my usual standards! But you know what? I am still here! I am still doing what I love which is to not only test and review gear but to bring you an informed viewpoint. I’d like to think that I have been critical and objective. I hope that you will agree!

Most of all I am a consumer! I want the best for myself and therefore I want the best for you too!

I think it’s so important to be real and not let manufacturers, software houses, etc bias my opinion. I am not like these so-called writers that say, “Apple, Apple, iPhone, iPad, Apple... Oh, and get a Mac too! Now where’s my money, Tim?” Hahahaha! Uh-uh! I take pride in my work!

I will take the time to thank you for appreciating my work while I have the time! The coming weeks will be NUTS!!!! So much to do and so little time! Right, I will do my best to bring you what I can! So, stay tuned and watch this space! I have been so busy offline in my private life that I haven’t had the time for a site redesign! Soon!

There you go!

That’s something to think about!

Thank you for your patience! I look forward to bringing you some gift ideas – even if the gifts are for you! Yeah, spoil yourself! Or yourselves! Wink, wink...

THANKS FOR READING...

Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

REVIEWS & COMPETITIONS ARE COMING SOON!!! PLEASE STANDBY!!!


Yes, I am well aware that the site is due an update soon! It’s coming...

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment